We aim to equip children for lifelong learning and to enable them to live harmoniously with the whole community.
- We pride ourselves on the diversity of people who make up our school community and we value the varied contributions that everyone can make to our learning.
- We aim to ensure that each child achieves their full potential, both personally and academically.
- We provide a broad, balanced and exciting curriculum that is sufficiently differentiated in content and style to ensure the best possible level of achievement for all children.
- We encourage children to make decisions for themselves and acquire the skills to become independent learners.
- Through our school organisation and curriculum will aim to help children understand and respect differences.
- We seek to provide a stimulating school environment that creates a balance between the celebration of children’s achievements and the development of aesthetic awareness and appreciation.
- We pledge to work in partnership with parents in accomplishing our aims.